Grab the soft pajamas that Kris Jenner has gifted her family
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(jpeg)/peo-oprah-approved-bedding-and-loungewear-tout-f184c609962d4becb655762a3a851c55.jpg)
Cozy Earth Pajamas and Bedding
- An Oprah Winfrey Favorite: Duvet Cover, from $258
- Also Oprah-Approved: Sheet Set, from $258
- Kris Jenner-Worn Pajamas: Long-Sleeve Knit Pajamas, $148
- Writer-Owned: Bubble Cuddle Blanket, $228
Ever since I hit my late 20s, I’ve been determined to upgrade my everyday essentials with high-quality staples that will last, and loungewear and bedding were first on my list. After discovering Cozy Earth, the brand quickly became one of my go-tos for all things, well, cozy — and Oprah Winfrey and Kris Jenner are on board, too.
Cozy Earth first landed on Oprah’s Favorites List in 2018, and nearly a decade later, it’s become synonymous with comfy favorites, like plush bedding, buttery-soft pajamas, and put-together loungewear. With select luxurious styles available at Nordstrom, now’s the time to invest in a fall refresh.
Cozy Earth Must-Haves for Fall
- Oprah’s Signature Pick: Duvet Cover, from $258
- Jenner Gifts Them: Long-Sleeve Knit Pajamas, $148
- Movie Night Staple: Bubble Cuddle Blanket, $228
- The Whole Package: Sheet Set, $258
- For Hot Sleepers: Short-Sleeve Knit Pajamas, $128
- Better Than the Hotel’s: Luxe Bath Robe, $180
- 55% Off: Super Plush Cuddle Blanket, $125 (orig. $278)
- Light Layer for Lounging: Rib Sleep Shorts, $54
- Slow-Morning Essential: Rib Pajama Pants, $78
- Cloud-Like Comfort: Down-Alternative Comforter, $339
Cozy Earth Duvet Cover

The bamboo duvet cover was Cozy Earth’s first product to earn a coveted spot on Oprah’s Favorite Things list, putting the brand’s silky-soft bedding on the map. The media mogul has praised its temperature-regulating capabilities and hot- and cold-sleeper-friendly design, calling it “the softest ever.” I’m a living testament, as my husband is a hot sleeper while I’m a block of ice, and yet we both reach for this duvet cover on chilly fall and winter nights.
Cozy Earth Long-Sleeve Knit Pajamas

What do Jenner and I have in common? We both own Cozy Earth’s long-sleeve knit pajamas. Jenner has gifted customized bunny-print ones to her family for Easter, and I’ve even given them to my mom and mother-in-law, who — like my husband and me — are opposite sleepers, with one running hot and the other often cold. They both raved about the set’s polished design, highlighting its subtle draping and contrast piping, as well as its breathable feel. Even after multiple washes, the fabric maintains its soft, velvety feel.
Cozy Earth Bubble Cuddle Blanket

At this point, I could be a Cozy Earth ambassador, but I promise it’s simply because I found a brand that consistently delivers the high-quality, long-lasting staples I want to invest in. This faux fur blanket is a particular favorite in my household — my husband appreciates the mid-weight warmth and plush feel, and our pup loves curling up next to her dad on the soft bubbled surface. One shopper agreed that it’s a cozy option with “the same comforting layer on both sides.”
Cozy Earth Sheet Set

The brand’s fitted sheet set is another Oprah-approved pick and offers the same moisture-wicking performance and buttery-soft feel as the duvet cover. Its subtle sateen finish adds a luxe touch, while the sturdy 360-degree elastic hem helps keep the fitted sheet smooth and securely in place night after night. Nordstrom has the set in six colors, including fall-ready navy and brown and classic white and cream hues.
Keep scrolling to shop more Cozy Earth essentials for lounging, sleeping, and gifting at Nordstrom.
Cozy Earth Short-Sleeve Knit Pajamas

Cozy Earth Luxe Bath Robe

Cozy Earth Super Plush Cuddle Blanket

Cozy Earth Rib Sleep Shorts

Cozy Earth Rib Pajama Pants

Cozy Earth Down-Alternative Comforter

We independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you click on links we provide, we may receive compensation.
Comments
Post a Comment